As well as implant treatment, we offer a range of orthodontic solutions. Continue reading for more information.
Many children and adults would benefit from orthodontic treatment, typically to correct crooked teeth and create a perfect natural smile. With wide variety of techniques and braces available, our aim is to specifically tailor each individual’s treatment to their needs and, with a lead consultant. Find out about advanced orthodontics.
Key features of our private orthodontic service are:
- Local availability of a full specialist consultation with consultant orthodontist. A comprehensive discussion of the suitable treatment options is then provided.
- Friendly atmosphere in our clinic where the patient is listened to and the treatment tailored exactly to their needs and aspirations.
- Specialist treatment provided according to the highest levels of UK orthodontic training and expertise, and based on the best available clinical research.
- Treatment for problems involving dental crowding, un-erupted teeth, congenitally absent teeth, jaw deformity, bite trauma and snoring.
- Use of the full range of up-to-date orthodontic techniques, including fixed and functional (growth modification) appliances, implant anchorage, and jaw (orthognathic) surgery.
- The latest orthodontic materials including the highest quality metal and tooth-coloured (ceramic) brackets, invisible retainers, and highly customised functional (growth modification) appliances.
- The avoidance of extractions where at all feasible e.g. mild crowding cases. Equally, extractions are requested where clinically necessary to obtain the best results.
- Timely and informative communication with both the patient (and parents) and their dentist.
Please get in touch with us to book an appointment with our team. Alternatively, we can recommend you to a more local practice.